Airis Effects - Savage Boost
Ultra tight, vicious, high output Dual Stage Mid Boost at an affordable price.
The Savage Boost took three years of tweaking a simple transistor boost into something more advanced. The end result was something that keeps a simple discrete signal path, but with added power filtering to keep the noise in check, and our own mojo and creativity to make it a monster!
It's incredibly tight and has 30db+ of signal gain. If you're happy with the gain level of your amp, lower settings on the Boost knob will give you a tightened tone without hitting the amp hard. If you have a looser amp or just need more gain, crank up the Boost knob and slam your amps front end! The Savage Boost can turn your practice amp into a snarling beast, or it can turn your big amp into something that sounds like a a t-rex fighting a deathclaw.
If you use absurdly low tunings, this pedal will give you an ear to ear grin the second you hit that first note.
- Boost control with 25-30db+ output
- High quality, low tolerance components
- Neutrik Jacks
- Alpha Pots
- Heavy duty, yet lightweight diecast aluminum enclosure
- 2 Year Warranty
- True Bypass with heavy duty mechanical footswitch
- Powered by 2.1mm negative tip 9Volt DC adapter (Sold Separately)
- Hand Built in Ontario, Canada