Spector NS Ethos 4, Interstellar Gloss
Spector’s NS Ethos range celebrates the brand’s iconic legacy while simultaneously incorporating fresh features that matter to the modern player. The iconic curved body is carved from solid Maple and is adorned with a highly figured Poplar Burl top. The 3-piece Maple neck features a 24 fret Rosewood fingerboard, adorned with a custom Spector logo inlay on the 12th fret. When it comes to electronics, the NS Ethos employs Aguilar’s premium pickups & OBP-2 active pre-amp for a wide range of usable and musical tones. NS Ethos basses are available in two distinct finishes including Interstellar and Super Faded Back. These eye-catching, high gloss finishes are inspired by our USA Series instruments and lend an extra level of sophistication to these instruments.
The pairing of Maple and Poplar Burl provides world-class tone and a stunning appearance
Aguilar electronics deliver a perfect combination of warmth and clarity
Previously reserved for USA Series basses, each NS Ethos features a custom 12th fret Spector inlay
- TOP WOOD Poplar Burl
- BODY WOOD Maple
- NECK WOOD 3-Piece Maple; Neck-thru
- FRETBOARD Rosewood
- NUMBER OF FRETS 24
- INLAYS Dots; 12th Fret Spector Logo Inlay; Luminlay Side Dots
- NUT Brass
- NUT WIDTH 1.57"
- SCALE 34"
- CONTROLS Bridge Volume, Neck Volume, Bass Cut/Boost, Treble Cut/Boost
- PICKUPS Neck: Aguilar AG-P | Bridge: Aguilar AG-J-HC
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION P/J
- PREAMP SYSTEM Aguilar OBP-2
- HARDWARE Black
- BRIDGE Hi-Mass Locking Bridge with Intonation Screws
- TUNERS Sealed Die-Cast
- FINISH Interstellar Gloss
- STRINGS Nickel
- ADDITIONAL INFO String Spacing at Bridge: .70"; Luminlay Side Dots