Spector NS ETHOS - Aguilar PJ Pickups - Rosewood/Super Faded Gloss
Spector’s NS Ethos range celebrates the brand’s iconic legacy while simultaneously incorporating fresh features that matter to the modern player. The iconic curved body is carved from solid Maple and is adorned with a highly figured Poplar Burl top. The 3-piece Maple neck features a 24 fret Rosewood fingerboard, adorned with a custom Spector logo inlay on the 12th fret. When it comes to electronics, the NS Ethos employs Aguilar’s premium pickups & OBP-2 active pre-amp for a wide range of usable and musical tones. NS Ethos basses are available in two distinct finishes including Interstellar and Super Faded Back. These eye-catching, high gloss finishes are inspired by our USA Series instruments and lend an extra level of sophistication to these instruments.
- TOP WOOD:Poplar Burl
- BODY WOOD:Maple
- NECK WOOD:3-Piece Maple; Neck-thru
- NUMBER OF FRETS:24
- INLAYS:Dots; 12th Fret Spector Logo Inlay
- NUT WIDTH:1.57"
- CONTROLS:Bridge Volume, Neck Volume, Bass Cut/Boost, Treble Cut/Boost
- PICKUPS: Aguilar AG-P | Bridge: Aguilar AG-J-HC
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION:P/J
- PREAMP SYSTEM:Aguilar OBP-2
- BRIDGE:Hi-Mass Locking Bridge with Intonation Screws
- TUNERS:Sealed Die-Cast
- FINISH:Interstellar Gloss and Super Faded Black Gloss
- ADDITIONAL INFO:String Spacing at Bridge: .70"