Much of the Hummingbird's appeal lies in its versatility. However you attack this flat-top, it pumps out rich, deep tones, and is equally at home strumming first-position chords as it is taking the spotlight for picking lead lines. Its spacious mahogany body and sweet, select Sitka spruce top are more than capable of nailing down the rhythm in the hands of a rock and roll sideman, or accompanying the most nuanced performance under the fingers of today's alternative singer-songwriter.
- Wood Species Sitka Spruce Top with Mahogany Back and Sides
- Finish Nitrocellulose
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Profile Round
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12''
- Number of Frets 20
- Frets Standard
- Nut Material Tusq
- Nut Width 1.725''
- Inlays Mother-of-pearl Parallelograms
- Truss Rod B/W
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Bridge Traditional belly up, rosewood
- Tuning Machines Grover Rotomatic
- Pick Guard Hummingbird
- Pickup(s) LR Baggs Element VTC
- Controls Volume and tone control
- Strings 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case Hardshell