Alto Black 12 12" 2400 Watt Active Loudspeaker
THE ALTO BLACK 12: 12" 2-WAY 2400 WATT LOUDSPEAKER WITH WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY
Alto Professional's Black Series is a full line of elite speaker systems, each designed to exacting standards with premium, purpose-matched components, wireless capability, and immense built-in power.
Black 12 features a 12” low-frequency driver, 1.75” high-frequency unit with 1" acoustic aperture, and 2400 watts of peak Class D power. Designed and tuned in the USA with carefully selected, complementary components, Black 12 comes optimized with a 90° x 60° coverage field, a computer-designed high-frequency waveguide, a DSP-controlled active crossover, and dynamic thermal protection.
Even if you can’t reach the speakers, you can still adjust them. Black 12 comes equipped with wireless technology via the free Live Drive app. Level-match, adjust EQ, delay-compensation, and more—from anywhere in the room. It’s streamlined, sound-shaping control at your fingertips, so you can easily adapt the speakers to new venues or performances.
Perfect for touring rigs, mobile DJs, and other on-the-road applications, Black 12 comes ready for pretty much anything you can throw at it—even the rubber feet are reinforced with steel. Though surprisingly lightweight, Black 12’s heavy-duty cabinet is covered in a rugged scratch-resistant finish, and speaker grille is powder-coated, ready for anything.
- 2400 Watts peak Class D power (1200 Watts continuous)
- Unrivaled acoustic accuracy via advanced engineering and design
- Works with free Live Drive app for wireless sound-shaping control
- Wirelessly level-match, EQ, delay-compensation, and more
- 12" LF transducer, 1.75” HF driver with 1" acoustic aperture, 90° x 60° coverage field
- DSP-controlled active crossover and dynamic thermal protection
- HF waveguide, computer-designed for optimized audience coverage
- Purpose-matched components for maximum efficiency
- Built-in mixer, (2) Mic/Line inputs, volume control, XLR output
- EQ contour switch, Ground Lift, and switch to turn off logo LED
- Lightweight, portable design with custom-molded handles
- Post as traditional PA loudspeaker or as floor wedge monitor
- Steel-reinforced rubber feet on bottom and side
- Rugged cabinet, scratch-resistant finish, powder-coated steel grille
- Stand- and pole-mountable via standard 35mm socket
- Flyable via (12) M10 rigging points
- Designed and tuned in the U.S.A.
Questions? Call our staff! We'd be happy to help. 1-866-386-5638