Chapman Standard Series ML3 Traditional - Honey v2
Please note that this is currently a pre-order item with an expected ship date of September - October 2019.
The second you pick up the new and improved 2019 ML3 Traditional and spank out your first chord, you'll be amazed at how clear, crisp and loud the Chapman Zerø Mojo Hand pickups are. A simple pair of single coil, Alnico 5 powerhouses, barking out tone for days.
If you're looking for a straight-forward workhorse, or just unbridled powerful simplicity, then the ML3 Traditional may be your new axe. High-end features like the rolled edges and a satin finished neck really make you feel like your at home playing on a guitar you've owned for years.
With a Chapman hard tail and a self-lubricating Graph Tech TUSQ nut, brass saddles, great tuning stability and ease of functionality will quickly make the ML3 Traditional the guitar you pick up the most... and put down the least.
- Straight Heritage Headstock
- Chapman Classic Closed (18:1 Gearing) Tuners
- String Retainers
- Graph Tech TUSQ Nut
- Dual Action Truss Rod
- Maple Recessed Bolt-on Neck with Satin Finish
- C Shape Neck Profile
- Maple Fretboard with Rolled Edges
- 648mm (~25.5") Scale Length
- 22 Jumbo Nickel Frets
- Black Side Dots and Black Front Dot Inlays
- 12th Fret Black Infinity Inlay
- Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Nickel Wound, 10-46 Strings
- Chapman String-Through Tele-Style Bridge with Brass Saddles
- Flame Maple Veneer On Flat Top, Gloss Finish
- Reveal Binding
- Mahogany Body with Gloss Finish
- Arm Carve
- Front Lower Spoon Cut
- Rear Tummy Cut
- Rear Lower Spoon Cut
- Rear Heel Contour
- Chapman Classic Strap Buttons
- NECK PICKUP: Chapman Mojo Hand Zerø Single Coil
- BRIDGE PICKUP: Chapman Mojo Hand Zerø Single Coil
- Master Volume (250k), Master Tone (250k)
- 3 Way Blade Switch