Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH HT E Ash, Aged Ebony Fingerboard, Natural Ash
Hot-rodded for breakneck performance, versatile sound and exquisite style, the Pro-Mod series is packed with innovative design elements that have long made Charvel a legendary name in high-performance guitars.
Continuing upon that legacy, the Pro-Mod San Dimas® Style 1 HH HT E Ash is tricked-out to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of today’s modern guitarist.
This high-octane instrument offers an ash body and a bolt-on maple neck with a pair of graphite reinforcement rods to resist bending and warping under environmental stresses. The speed neck profile and 12”-16” compound radius aged ebony fingerboard are designed for warp speed playing, unhindered positional shifts and mile-wide upper register bends without fretting out, while the heel-mounted truss rod wheel allows for quick and convenient neck relief adjustments.
Designed to inspire, this instrument sports two high-output Seymour Duncan® humbucking pickups—a crisp, clear JB bridge pickup and a rich, fat ’59 neck pickup for robust tone with highly dynamic articulation and harmonic balance. The volume control conceals a push/pull coil split to have even more tonal variations on tap while the No-Load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. Play with confidence in the guitar’s tuning stability and intonation, thanks to the secure six-saddle hardtail bridge.
As curvaceous as a high-performance hot rod, Charvel’s San Dimas guitars are widely acclaimed for their sleek style. A gold hardware package, including a Charvel neck plate, sealed die-cast locking tuners and dual vintage-style flat string trees are paired to this Natural finish for an understated and classic look.
- Model Name Pro-Mod San Dimas® Style 1 HH HT E Ash, Aged Ebony Fingerboard, Natural Ash
- Model # 2965071582
- Series Pro-Mod Style 1
- Color Natural
- Body Ash
- Body Finish Satin
- Body Shape San Dimas®
- Neck Material Maple with Graphite reinforcement
- Neck Finish Hand-Rubbed Urethane Gel
- Neck Shape Speed Neck with rolled fingerboard edges
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Aged Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Black Plastic
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dots
- Truss Rods Dual-Action
- Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB4 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Seymour Duncan® '59™ SH1N Humbucking
- Controls Volume (push-pull coil split), Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1: Bridge Pickup, Position 2: Both inner coils, Position 3:Neck Pickup, (split engaged) Position 1: Bridge outer coil, Position 2: Both outer coils, Position 3: Neck outer coil
- Pickup Configuration H/H
- Bridge Charvel® HT6 6-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body
- Hardware Finish Gold
- Tuning Machines Charvel® Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Pickguard None
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Dimensions 4.5x15.3x42.2 IN
- Weight 11.3 LB