Diamond 'Nine Zero Two' Classic Overdrive
DIAMOND 902 – NINE ZERO TWO PEDAL
The Nine Zero Two is a versatile yet simple overdrive / distortion based on multiple discrete transistor gain stages placed in series. Each stage in the uses a different type of gain circuit, resulting in a complex, nonlinear amplification response – a response that approximates the rich harmonics of overdriven tube gain stages.
We’ve also included a simple, amp-like tone stack to complete a very familiar overdrive package. Underlying this outward simplicity is a wide range of tone possibilities, with gain ranging from light dirt to smooth saturation.
And yes, ‘902’ is the telephone area code for Nova Scotia…
• simple, traditional overdrive interface of gain, tone and volume
• top mounted jacks on a small enclosure for tight pedalboard layouts
• wide gain range multistage discrete transistor gain topology with amp-like tone stack
• 9V battery power, with standard 9V negative tip adapter ready
• true bypass operation and LED power indicator
Questions? Call our staff! We'd be happy to help. 1-866-386-5638