.strandberg* Sälen Classic Trans Butterscotch
The Sälen is the .strandberg* take on the legendary first solidbody electric guitar from the 1950’s: not a mere copy of this iconic guitar that changed the history of music but a thoughtful and innovative design that balances the best of the tried-and-true traditional with the thoroughly modern concepts that our guitars are known for. The Sälen is at once familiar and strikingly bold, vintage and futuristic, yesterday and tomorrow.
Sonically and tactile response-wise, the chambered Alder/Maple body Deluxe has a great middle pickup sound while the solidbody Classic Trans Butterscotch has a beautiful snap due to the Ash body and Maple board combo while the Classic Ice Blue Metallic exhibits the same type of snap but with a little fuller sound due to its Alder body and Pau Ferro fretboard. The Sälen Deluxe models will provide nice warmth and roundness due to the chambered body and make the bridge pickup less piercing on the high notes so there’d be no need to roll back the tone knob.
- Number of Strings- 6
- Left-/Right-handed- Right-handed
- Body Type- Solidbody
- Body Shape- Sälen Classic
- Body Material- Ash
- Body Finish- Gloss Polyurethane
- Color- Trans Butterscotch
- Neck Material- Roasted Maple
- Neck Shape- EndurNeck
- Neck Joint- Bolt-on
- Radius- 20"
- Fingerboard Material- Roasted Birdseye Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay- Luminlay Blue Dots
- Number of Frets- 24, Jumbo
- Scale Length- 25"-25.5", Multi-scale
- Nut Width- 1.653"
- Nut Material- Graphite
- Bridge/Tailpiece- .strandberg* EGS Series 5
- Tuners- String Locks
- Neck Pickup- Suhr Classic T Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup- Custom Suhr Classic T Single-coil
- Controls- 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching- 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings- D'Addario, .010-.046
- Case Included- Gig Bag