Gibson Les Paul Traditional - Tobacco Sunburst
The Les Paul guitar that established the legend, with the power, look, and feel of the world's most desirable dual-humbucker electric guitar. The Les Paul Traditional retains the archetypal feel of the vintage Les Paul guitars in its rounded neck profile, solid rosewood fingerboard and non-weight relieved body. Traditional looks are complemented by the legendary tonewood combination of a mahogany body and AA figured maple top, vintage style tuners and ABR bridge and nickel-plated hardware. Classic PAF tones are enhanced by hand-wired electronics including Orange Drop capacitors.
- Wood Species AA Figured Maple Top with Mahogany Body
- Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material Mahogany
- Neck Profile Rounded
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Medium - Cryogenically Treated
- Nut Material Tektoid
- Nut Width 1.695"
- End of Board Width 2.26"
- Inlays Acrylic Trapezoid
- Finish Nickel
- Bridge ABR
- Tailpiece Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Vintage Style Keystones
- Pick Guard Cream (Not Mounted)
- Control Knobs Gold Top Hats with Pointers
- Switch Tip Cream
- Switch Washer Cream
- Jack Plate Cover Cream
- Neck Pickup BurstBucker 1
- Bridge Pickup BurstBucker 2
- Controls 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, hand-wired with orange drop capacitors
Questions? Call our staff! We'd be happy to help. 1-866-386-5638