Alto TS215 1100-Watt 15-Inch 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker
The new Alto TS215 is the result of a clean-sheet approach to designing professional speakers that strike an ideal balance between no-compromise acoustic performance, the complete array of features that users demand and outstanding ergonomics and utility—all coupled with a stunning new industrial design.
The TS2 family builds upon the amazing success and wide acceptance of our current TS1 series. The current Truesonics established a benchmark for clarity, high output, flexible I/O options and value that has made them the worldwide standard of comparison.
The all-new industrial design is more than just beautiful: The TS212 and TS215 have five integrated handles and the TS210 has two, making them easy to pick up in either H or V orientation. Each model also employs professional-grade M10 rigging/suspension points. The tough, durable cabinets have excellent acoustic properties, while their light weight makes them easy to transport.
Because of their cutting-edge, high-efficiency amplifiers, these speakers run at far lower temperatures than conventional amplifiers, even during extended periods of high output. The ground-up design effort for these speakers enabled us to incorporate advanced amplifiers with superior heat-dissipation characteristics, eliminating the need for costly, noisy cooling fans. The result is a powered speaker system that is cleaner, quieter and more reliable.
- Output Power - 1100W peak (700 LF + 400 HF) / 550W continuous (350 LF + 200 HF)
- Low Frequency - 15-inch (382 mm) woofer, 2-inch (51 mm) voice coil
- High Frequency - 1-inch (25 mm) neodymium driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover - 2kHz
- Maximum SPL - 129 dB peak, 126 dB continuous (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response - 50 - 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range - 43 Hz - 22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Coverage - 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Connectors - (2) XLR + ¼-inch combo jack mic/line inputs, (1) XLR Mix output
- Cabinet - Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure with perforated steel grille
- Controls - Volume, power on/off with LED, clip limiter with LED, ground lift
- Protection - Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power - AC Input: 100-120/220-240 V, 50/60 Hz, Fuse: 100-120 V T6.3AL AC250V/220-240 V T3.15AL AC250V
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 15.6" x 14.1" x 25.7" / 396 x 357 x 652 mm
- Weight: 32.7 lbs. / 14.9 kg
Questions? Call our staff! We'd be happy to help. 1-866-386-5638