Players and teachers recognize in the model 305 an instrument with a strong tonal and visual personality. These are the qualities that make it one of our most popular models.
- Entirely hand-crafted from select tonewoods
- Select spruce top and highly flamed maple back, ribs, and scroll
- Hand-applied antique-style spirit varnish
- Hand-carved boxwood pegs, tailpiece and chinrest with ebony trim
- Stradivari and Tertis patterns
- Available with poplar backs (in limited quantities)
- Viola available in sizes 12 - 17 in 1/2 inch increments from 15 – 17