Blackstar ID:Core 20 V3
ID:Core V3: Blackstar's Best-selling Practice Amps Just Got Better
A sleeker editor, a powerful new cab simulator, and even more-immersive stereo FX make the third generation of Blackstar's ID:Core 20 combo the ultimate practice amp and an essential single-handed session tool. Choose from six inspiring amp voices that run the gamut from classic cleans to scorching leads. Dial in the perfect blend of American and British character with Blackstar's patented ISF control. Add gloss and dimension to your playing with built-in modulation, delay, and reverb effects as Blackstar's Super Wide Stereo technology envelops you in immersive sound. There's even an onboard TRRS Line In/Streaming jack so you can film guitar covers and capture performances directly onto your phone using sounds from the amp.
- Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels: Single Channel
- Total Power: 20W (2 x 10W)
- Speaker Size: 2 x 5"
- Reverb: Yes
- Effects: Delay, Modulation
- Amp Modeling: Yes
- EQ: ISF
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/8" (line out/headphones)
- USB: 1 x Type Mini-A
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4"
- Footswitch Included: No
- Features: Onboard Tuner
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Software: Blackstar Architect
- Construction Material: MDF with Black Vinyl Covering
- Power Source: DC Power Supply (included)
- Height: 11.5"
- Width: 14.7"
- Depth: 7.2"
- Weight: 11.4 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: IDCORE20V3