Chapman Standard Series ML3 Modern - Incarnadine v2
Please note that this is currently a pre-order item with an expected ship date of September - October 2019.
At first glance your wallet may be forgiven for thinking that the ML3 Modern is the perfect back-up guitar. But, after a few chords and licks your hands will be telling you otherwise. With its rolled edges and ebony fretboard, and freshly updated for 2019, the C-shaped satin maple neck immediately stands out as a player's guitar and puts to shame many other guitars at a higher price point.
If drop tuning is your thing, you can rest assured that the self-lubricating, Graph Tech Black TUSQ nut, Chapman Classic closed 18:1 tuners and Chapman hard tail bridge will work as a team, delivering all the tuning stability and harmonic sustain you need for the studio or live.
Powered by the new and improved Chapman Sonorous Zerø pickups, your ML3 Modern is the perfect sonic unity of great materials such as maple, ebony and mahogany coupled with ultra attention to detail in design features like the front and rear spoon cuts and natural edge finish. Available in Incarnadine and Lunar.
- STRAIGHT HERITAGE HEADSTOCK
- CHAPMAN CLASSIC CLOSED (18:1 GEARING) TUNERS
- STRING RETAINERS
- 42MM GRAPH TECH BLACK TUSQ XL NUT
- DUAL ACTION TRUSS ROD
- MAPLE RECESSED BOLT-ON NECK WITH SATIN FINISH
- C SHAPE NECK PROFILE
- MACASSAR EBONY FRETBOARD WITH ROLLED EDGES
- 648MM (~25.5") SCALE LENGTH
- 24 JUMBO NICKEL FRETS
- PEARL SIDE DOTS AND PEARL FRONT DOT INLAYS
- 12TH FRET PEARL INFINITY INLAY
- ERNIE BALL REGULAR SLINKY NICKEL WOUND, 10-46 STRINGS
- CHAPMAN STRING-THROUGH HARDTAIL
- FLAME MAPLE VENEER ON FLAT TOP, GLOSS FINISH
- REVEAL BINDING
- MAHOGANY BODY WITH GLOSS FINISH
- ARM CARVE
- FRONT LOWER SPOON CUT
- REAR TUMMY CUT
- REAR LOWER SPOON CUT
- REAR HEEL CONTOUR
- CHAPMAN CLASSIC STRAP BUTTONS
- NECK PICKUP: CHAPMAN SONOROUS ZERØ HUMBUCKER
- BRIDGE PICKUP: CHAPMAN SONOROUS ZERØ HUMBUCKER
- MASTER VOLUME (500K), MASTER TONE WITH PUSH-PULL (500K)
- 3 WAY BLADE SWITCH WITH COIL SPLIT ON PUSH-PULL TONE KNOB