Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2 HH FR M LH, Maple Fingerboard, Black
Please call or email for pricing
Pedigreed shredders from the ‘80s, Pro-Mod San Dimas® guitars are packed with high-speed playability and innovative design elements that epitomize Charvel’s definitive combination of time-honored style and modern features, power and performance.
A slick left-handed axe, the Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2 HH FR M LH has an alder body coupled with a two-piece bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods for rock-solid stability, despite the ravages of the road and climate. Engineered for delightful and highly-expressive playing, this guitar has a speed neck profile, a 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish, 22 jumbo frets, black dot inlays and a convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt-adjust for easy access.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and versatile sound, this instrument is equipped with a high-output Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 humbucking bridge pickup and a warm, fat Seymour Duncan® '59™ SH-1N humbucking neck pickup for killer tone, controlled with a three-way blade switch. The volume control hides a push/pull coil split for even more highly useful tonal variations—ideal for everything from a biting lead sound to thick, chunky rhythm work.
Scream or rumble with a recessed Floyd Rose® double-locking tremolo bridge and locking nut without sacrificing tuning stability or the pinpoint intonation. Available in Black with black hardware and licensed Fender® Stratocaster® headstock.
Available in Black with black hardware and licensed Fender® Stratocaster® headstock.
- Model Name Pro-Mod San Dimas® Style 2 HH FR M LH, Maple Fingerboard, Black
- Model # 2967101503
- Series Pro-Mod Style 2
- Color Black
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Style 2
- Neck Material 2-Piece Maple with Graphite reinforcement
- Neck Finish Hand-Rubbed Urethane Gel
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Floyd Rose® FRT 02000 Locking
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dots
- Truss Rods Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Wrench Yes
- Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB4 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Seymour Duncan® '59™ SH1N Humbucking
- Controls Volume with push/pull coil split, Tone Control with push/pull tone activation
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1: Bridge Pickup, Position 2: Both inner coils, Position 3:Neck Pickup, (split engaged) Position 1: Bridge outer coil, Position 2: Both outer coils, Position 3: Neck outer coil
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge Floyd Rose® FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines Charvel® Branded Die-Cast
- Pickguard None
- Control Knobs Heavy Knurled, Flat-Top
- Strings NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Dimensions 4.5x15x21.75 IN
- Weight 12.7 LB