Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2 HH FR QM, Dark Rosewood Fingerboard, Transparent Black Burst
Pedigreed shredders from the ‘80s, Pro-Mod San Dimas® guitars are packed with high-speed playability and innovative design elements that epitomize Charvel’s definitive combination of time-honored style and modern features, power and performance.
The Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2 HH FR QM offers an alder body with quilt maple top and a two-piece bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods for rock-solid stability, despite the ravages of the road and climate. Engineered for effortlessly nimble and highly-expressive playing, this guitar has a speed neck profile, a 12”-16” compound radius dark rosewood fingerboard with hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish, 22 jumbo frets, white dot inlays and a convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt-adjust for easy access.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and versatile sound, this instrument is equipped with a high-output Seymour Duncan® JB TB-4 humbucking bridge pickup and a warm, fat Seymour Duncan® ’59 SH-1N humbucking neck pickup for killer tone, controlled with a three-way blade switch. The volume control hides a push/pull coil split for even more highly useful tonal variations—ideal for everything from a biting lead sound to thick, chunky rhythm work, while the No-Load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through.
Scream or rumble with a Floyd Rose® double-locking recessed tremolo and locking nut without sacrificing tuning stability or the pinpoint intonation.
Available in Transparent Black Burst with black hardware.
- Model Name Pro-Mod San Dimas® Style 2 HH FR QM, Dark Rosewood Fingerboard, Transparent Black Burst
- Model # 2965101510
- Series Pro-Mod Style 2
- Color Black Burst
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Style 2
- Neck Finish Hand-Rubbed Urethane Gel
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Floyd Rose® Locking
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dots
- Truss Rods Dual-Action with Wheel
- Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB4 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Seymour Duncan® '59™ SH1N Humbucking
- Controls Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), No-Load Tone Circuit
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1: Bridge Pickup, Position 2: Both inner coils, Position 3:Neck Pickup, (split engaged) Position 1: Bridge outer coil, Position 2: Both outer coils, Position 3: Neck outer coil
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge Floyd Rose® Double Locking Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines Charvel® Branded Die-Cast
- Pickguard None
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Dimensions 4.7x15.3x40 IN
- Weight 11 LB