Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2 HH HT M QM, Maple Fingerboard, Chlorine Burst
Please call or email for pricing
Pedigreed shredders from the ‘80s, Pro-Mod San Dimas® guitars are packed with high-speed playability and innovative design elements that epitomize Charvel’s definitive combination of time-honored style and modern features, power and performance.
The Pro-Mod San Dimas® Style 2 HH HT M QM offers an alder body with quilt maple top and a two-piece bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods for rock-solid stability, despite the ravages of the road and climate. Engineered for effortlessly nimble and highly-expressive playing, this guitar has a speed neck profile, a 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish, 22 jumbo frets, offset dot inlays and a convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt-adjust for easy access.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and versatile sound, it is equipped with a high-output Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 humbucking bridge pickup and a warm, fat Seymour Duncan® ’59™ SH-1N humbucking neck pickup for killer tone, controlled with a three-way blade. The volume control hides a push/pull coil split for even more highly useful tonal variations, ideal for everything from a biting lead sound to thick, chunky rhythm work, while the No-Load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through.
Also equipped with a Charvel® HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge, providing endless sustain with laser intonation. Available in Chlorine Burst with black hardware, Charvel branded die-cast locking tuners, Charvel neckplate and licensed Fender® Stratocaster® headstock.
Available in Chlorine Burst with black hardware, Charvel branded die-cast locking tuners, Charvel neckplate and licensed Fender® Stratocaster® headstock.
- Model Name Pro-Mod San Dimas® Style 2 HH HT M QM, Maple Fingerboard, Chlorine Burst
- Model # 2965151521
- Series Pro-Mod Style 2
- Color Chlorine Burst
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Style 2
- Neck Material 2-Piece Maple with Graphite reinforcement
- Neck Finish Oiled
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Black Plastic
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dots
- Truss Rods Dual-Action with Wheel
- Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan® JB Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Seymour Duncan® ‘59™ SH-1N Humbucking
- Controls Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), No-Load Tone Circuit
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1: Bridge Pickup, Position 2: Both inner coils, Position 3:Neck Pickup, (split engaged) Position 1: Bridge outer coil, Position 2: Both outer coils, Position 3: Neck outer coil
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge Charvel® HT6 6-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines Charvel® Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Pickguard None
- Control Knobs Heavy Knurled, Flat-Top
- Strings NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Dimensions 5x16x42 IN
- Weight 9 LB