D'Addario EJ37 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings
EJ37, D'Addario's medium top/heavy bottom 12-String acoustic set features the playability of a medium gauge set with the enhanced volume and projection of heavy gauge bottom strings, ideal for aggressive fingerstyle playing.
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- D'Addario's medium top/heavy bottom 12-string acoustic set with a wound octave A-string for enhanced low end
- Phosphor Bronze, preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012/.12, .016/.016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .025/.010(p), .032/.015(p), .042/.022(w), .054/.030(w)