D'Addario EXL117 Nickel Wound, Medium Top/Extra-Heavy Bottom, 11-56
EXL117 is an extreme hybrid set, optimally designed for tuning guitars down a whole step to D, while maintaining a comfortable playing tension like that of a "light" gauge set.
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Hybrid gauges optimized for "D" tuning, one whole step down
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .014, .019, Nickel Wound .032, .044, .056