D'Addario EXL120-8 Nickel Wound, 8-String, Super Light, 9-65
EXL120-8 starts with D'Addrio's popular EXL120-7 set and adds a wound 065 (tuned to F#) to create a super light gauge set optimized for 8-string electric guitars. This combination delivers powerful low end for heavy chording and flexible plain steel strings for bending.
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Optimized for 8-string electrics tuned F#, B, E, A, D, G, B, E
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009, .011 .016, Nickel Wound .024, .032, .042, .054, .065
Questions? Call our staff! We'd be happy to help. 1-866-386-5638