Fender Mustang III (V2) Guitar Amplifier
The world's best-selling amplifier series is back with new features, a new look and all the flexibility you've come to expect from the Fender Mustang III.
The new Fender Mustang V.2 amplifier series raises the standard for modern guitar versatility and muscle, including five new amp models, five new effects, intelligent pitch shifting and XLR stereo outputs in Mustang models III, IV and V. The new Mustang Series features USB connectivity and Fender® FUSE™ software, letting your musical creativity and imagination run wild.
- Model Name: Mustang™ III (V.2), 120V
- Model Number: 2300300000
- Series: Mustang™
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Color: Black and Silver
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Master; Data Wheel; Soft Keys for Amp Select, Stomp Edit, Modulation Edit, Delay Edit, Reverb Edit, Utility, Save, Exit, and Tap/Tuner
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Channels: One
- Rectifier: NA
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 100 Watts
- Cabinet Material: 7-Ply 3/4" Medium-Density Fibreboard
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Black Powder Coated Caps
- Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Pre Amp Tubes: NA
- Power Tubes: NA
- FootSwitch: Optional 1-Button Footswitch