Fender Rumble 200 Bass Combo
The all-new Fender Rumble 200 is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps.
Re-engineered from the ground up, new Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed foot-switchable overdrive circuit and versatile three-button voicing palette deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig. Additional upgrades include Eminence® drivers and premium HF compression tweeters.
- Model Name: Rumble 200 (V3), 120V, Black/Silver
- Model Number: 2370500000
- Series: Rumble
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Color: Black and Silver
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
- Rectifier: NA
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 200 Watts at 4 ohms (with Extension Cabinet), 140 Watts at 8 ohms (Internal)
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel: Painted Metal
- Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Radio
- Pre Amp Tubes: NA
- Power Tubes: NA
- FootSwitch: 1-Button Economy (P/N: 0994049000), Vintage (P/N: 0994054000), LED (P/N: 0994052000) (Not Included)