Fender T-Bucket 400-CE v3
The Fender T-Bucket 400-CE v3
The fabulous-looking T-Bucket 400CE acoustic-electric guitar stands out from the pack with elegant aesthetics and rocking Fender tone. This stage-ready instrument makes a strong sonic and visual statement with its slick contemporary style and robust onboard active electronics. An exciting alternative to traditional acoustic guitars, this guitar is for the player who wants something different than the norm.
The heart and soul of an acoustic guitar is the top, which must be able to resonate freely for natural-sounding, dynamic tone. This guitar incorporates quartersawn scalloped bracing, artfully arranged to reinforce the crisp-sounding premium-grade laminated maple top while allowing it to vibrate freely for greater projection and responsiveness. The premium-grade laminated lacewood back adds a striking look and works in tandem with the maple top to create full, well-balanced sound that shines in any playing situation. For those that want to hit the stage, the T-Bucket 400CE features an onboard Fishman® Isys™ III pickup system with active preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls for shaping the amplified voice of the guitar to match any venue. The bound maple neck sports a comfortable “C”-shaped profile that works well for any playing style, as well as a 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with a GraphTech® NuBone™ nut for enhanced sustain while eliminating string binding that can cause tuning issues. The rosewood bridge incorporates NuBone saddles for clarity and tonal consistency along with precise intonation.
The aesthetic appointments include a premium-grade figured top, new fingerboard inlay, rosette and headstock graphics, creating contemporary style that stands out in a crowded field of “me-too” designs. A hard-rocking acoustic-electric guitar with premium sound and sophisticated visual appeal, the T-Bucket 400CE is ready to tear it up on stage or in the studio.
- Series: California
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Body Top: Laminated Flame Maple
- Back and Sides: Laminated Lacewood
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: Rosewood with Aged White Outline
- Neck: 3-Piece Laminated Maple, “C” Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 11.81” (300 mm)
- Frets: 20, Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: Inlays at 3rd, 5th, 7th, and 9th Frets. Special “F” Inlay at 12th Fret.White Side Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech® NuBone™, 1.69” (43 mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.3” (643 mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood-Based Vintage-Style Fender® “Viking” Bridge with Compensated Graph Tech® Nubone™ Saddle
- Pickguard: None
- Special Electronics: Fishman® Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Case/Gig Bag: None
- Other Features:Aged white binding on body and neck, special “F” inlay at 12th fret.
Questions? Call our staff! We'd be happy to help. 1-866-386-5638