Genzler Magellan 112T Bass Cabinet
The Magellan 112T Bass Cabinet
This new series shares a heritage to many previous Jeff Genzler designs. These light-weight cabinet designs constructed from 12mm and 15mm Baltic Birch plywood deliver powerful, full-body response with a modern, yet classic styling. The cabinets are wrapped in a heavy-duty black textured vinyl with a complimentary woven wire, silver and black grille cloth and silver metallic piping. The distinctive front triangular ports provide an optimum porting design as well as structural strength in the corners of the cabinet. All of this sets the Magellan series apart from standard black boxes and defines that this is the pinnacle of professional bass amplification equipment.
The MG-112T is an extremely compact design, but produces exceptional depth and clarity for its size and weight. It features a traditional combination of a single 12” high performance neodymium woofer and a compact ultra-smooth compression tweeter. Although small in size, the low frequencies are strong and solid, easily handling the depth and extension of the low B fundamentals of the 5 string bass instrument. This is blended with an articulate and responsive midrange voice and smooth, natural top end.
- One -- premium Faital® neodymium 12" cast frame loudspeaker utilizing a unique dual-wound voice coil design for increased power handling and efficiency.
- One -- proprietary compact 1' bullet tweeter with Ferro Fluid infusion in the voice coil gap for higher power rating and smoother high frequency response.
Input Panel/Crossover Network:
- Custom designed 12dB/octave slope with 100W L-Pad level control.
- One -- Speakon® NL-2 connector and two - ¼" sealed jacks; to reduce rear cabinet air loss and noise.
- Heavy-duty textured black vinyl.
- Metal chrome corners and heavy-duty strap handle.
- Black and silver woven wire grille cloth with metallic silver piping.
- Large rubber feet.
Questions? Call our staff! We'd be happy to help. 1-866-386-5638