The J-35 is handcrafted exclusively from solid tonewoods, Sitka spruce and mahogany. Featuring Gibson's vintage 1930s advanced X- bracing pattern resulting in outstanding projection. The 2018 J-35 is the modern equivalent of that original round-shoulder flat-top with Gibson's historically celebrated, full-bodied acoustic tone. Finished with an LR Baggs VTC pickup allowing for easy plug and play.
- Wood Species Sitka Spruce Top w/ Mahogany Back and Sides
- Finish Nitrocellulose
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Profile Round
- Scale Length 24.75''
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12
- Number of Frets 19
- Frets Standard
- Nut Material Tusq
- Nut Width 1.725''
- Inlays Mother-of-pearl dots
- Truss Rod B/W
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Bridge Rectangular, closed slot
- Tuning Machines Gotoh White Button
- Pick Guard AJ, Firestripe
- Pickup LR Baggs Element VTC
- Controls Volume and tone control
- Strings 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case Hardshell
Questions? Call our staff! We'd be happy to help. 1-866-386-5638