Gibson L-00 Vintage
The L-00 Vintage, with its narrow waist and shoulders produces a focused, resonant, remarkably full sound with a rich low end. Crafted from solid mahogany and a Thermally Aged Adirondack red spruce top to best recreate the vintage tone and performance. Finished with Gibson’s new Thin Finish plus a hand rubbed VOS process for a truly vintage-inspired look and feel.
- Wood Species Thermally Aged Adirondack red spruce with Mahogany
- Finish Nitrocellulose, Thin Finish, Hand-rubbed VOS
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Profile V
- Scale Length 25''
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 16
- Number of Frets 19
- Frets Legend
- Nut Material Black
- Nut Width 1.75''
- Inlays Mother-of-pearl dots
- Truss Rod Black
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Bridge Rectangle, open slot Bone
- Tuning Machines Relic Strap Square
- Pick Guard L-00
- Pickup None
- Strings 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case Hardshell
Questions? Call our staff! We'd be happy to help. 1-866-386-5638