Gretsch G2215-P90 Streamliner Junior Jet Club, Laurel Fingerboard, Single Barrel Stain
An exciting new addition to the Streamliner™ Collection, the G2215-P90 Streamliner Junior Jet™ Club is a stylish workhouse that’s ready to brawl.
Powered by Broad’Tron™ BT-2S bridge and P90 Soap Bar neck pickups, this Streamliner delivers tight lows with a throaty midrange that is harnessed and shaped by a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching.
Bound nato bodies with stunning Mint Metallic, Sahara Metallic and Single Barrel Stain finishes are complemented by effortless mahogany-stained necks that feature 12”-radius laurel fingerboards, elegant pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets.
The G2215-P90 also features an anchored compensated wrap-around bridge, gold Electro-style control knobs, cream pickguard and nickel hardware.
- Model Name G2215-P90 Streamliner™ Junior Jet™ Club, Laurel Fingerboard, Single Barrel Stain
- Model # 2806700593
- Series Streamliner™
- Country Of Origin ID
- Color Single Barrel Stain
- Body Nato
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Jet™
- Neck Material Nato
- Neck Finish Gloss
- Neck Shape Thin "U"
- Scale Length 24.75" (629 mm)
- Fingerboard Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Bridge Pickup Broad'Tron™ BT-2S
- Neck Pickup P90 Soap Bar
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration Broad'Tron™ / P90
- Bridge Anchored Compensated Wrap-Around
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Tuning Machines Die-Cast
- Pickguard Cream Plexi with Gold Gretsch® Logo
- Control Knobs Gold Electro-Style
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Dimensions 5.70x18.00x46.20 IN
- Weight 12.60 LB