Old-world craftsmanship and materials come together in our Ivan Dunov instruments. Crafted in a traditional workshop method from superb tonewoods, hand varnished in the Eastman Strings workshop. These instruments provide excellent sound and playability.
- Crafted from select Carpathian tonewoods
- Solid spruce top and maple back, ribs, neck, and scroll
- Ebony pegs, fingerboard, and chinrest
- Varnished by hand with an antique style multi-layer spirit varnish
- Stradivari pattern
- Violin available in sizes 4/4 - ½