Jackson Pro Series Signature Mick Thomson Soloist SL2, Ebony Fingerboard, Arctic White
Slipknot lead guitarist Mick Thomson is one of metal’s most successful and revered players. His game changing, take-no-prisoners approach to metal guitar has influenced countless musicians worldwide, while his black hole-heavy de-tuned guitar sound has been an integral part of Slipknot for more than two decades.
Designed to withstand his acclaimed aggressive technique and tone, the Pro Series Signature Mick Thomson Soloist™ SL2 is a sinister axe loaded with high-quality features including a bound mahogany body coupled with a graphite reinforced through-body one-piece maple neck—carved to a custom super-thin profile for maximum comfort and high-speed playability, and a 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 frets and block side dots.
This signature Soloist is powered by a pair of Mick Thomson signature Seymour Duncan® Blackouts to complement the complex, crushing riffs Thomson plays in dropped tunings. The EMTY bridge pickup offers the energy and output of the original Blackouts but with Thomson’s custom voicing to emphasize the percussive chunk of palm-muted notes. Designed for crystal clear clean tones, the EMTY neck pickup can also produce more aggressive mids and increased sustain for high-speed solos and ominous melodic interludes when you crank up the gain.
Other features include a Jackson MTB HT6 hardtail bridge and locking nut for laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning, a single volume control, three-way blade switch and a recessed barrel jack.
Beastly sounding with classic style, Thomson’s signature Pro SL2 is available in either Black with white binding or in Arctic White with black binding, along with a matching reverse pointed 6-in-line headstock and black hardware.
- Model Name Pro Series Signature Mick Thomson Soloist™ SL2, Ebony Fingerboard, Arctic White
- Model # 2914224576
- Series Pro Series
- Color White
- Body Mahogany
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Soloist™
- Neck Material 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish Gloss
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 24
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Jackson® Locking
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays None
- Truss Rods Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Wrench Yes
- Bridge Pickup Mick Thomson Signature Seymour Duncan® Blackouts AHB-3S
- Neck Pickup Mick Thomson Signature Seymour Duncan® Blackouts AHB-3S
- Controls Volume
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration H/H
- Bridge Jackson® MTB HT 6 bridge
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard None
- Control Knobs Dome Style
- Strings NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
- Included Accessories Optional truss rod cover with artist signature included
- Dimensions 5x16x42 IN
- Weight 12 LB
Questions? Call our staff! We'd be happy to help. 1-866-386-5638