Jackson X Series Soloist SL4X, Rosewood Fingerboard, Daphne Blue
The Jackson name has always been synonymous with state-of-the-art guitar technology and playing, leading the way in crafting instruments that exceed the demands of modern players.
Boasting Jackson’s trademark high-speed playability and performance with a mid-range price tag, the X Series Soloist™ SL4X guitar is also the only product in the current lineup to offer a triple single-coil pickup route configuration.
With a third Duncan Designed™ HR-101 Hot Rails pickup added between the neck and bridge pickup, we’ve unlocked an even wider and more versatile range of tones. Hot wound rails coupled with a powerful ceramic magnet power this musical beast with the aggressive crunch and sustain hard rock and metal styles demand. With single volume and tone controls and a five-way blade switch, players can explore a variety of pickup combinations, while a Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo (recessed for picking hand comfort) bridge system provides superior string stability, sustain and dynamic tremolo action.
Featuring a 25.5” scale length, the SL4X is crafted out of basswood and coupled with a one-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, providing stability against the ravages of the road. Wrapped in white binding, its 12” -16” compound radius rosewood fingerboard features 24 jumbo frets and dot inlays.
Sleekly designed with bold style, the SL4X is available in eye-catching Bubblegum Pink, Daphne Blue or Neon Orange finishes with a single-ply white pickguard, black hardware and a traditional Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock.
- Model Name X Series Soloist™ SL4X, Rosewood Fingerboard, Daphne Blue
- Model # 2916344527
- Series X Series
- Color Daphne Blue
- Body Basswood
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Soloist™
- Neck Material 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish Gloss
- Neck Shape Speed Neck
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 24
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Floyd Rose® Locking
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Dot
- Truss Rods Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Wrench Yes
- Bridge Pickup Duncan Designed™ HR-101B Hot Rails
- Middle Pickup Duncan Designed™ HR-101M Hot Rails
- Neck Pickup Duncan Designed™ HR-101N Hot Rails
- Controls Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration S/S/S
- Bridge Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs Dome Style
- Strings NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Dimensions 4.5x18.7x46 IN
- Weight 10 LB
Questions? Call our staff! We'd be happy to help. 1-866-386-5638