Ludwig LAC35BCS Atlas Classic Flat Base Boom Stand
Precision engineered for higher function and increased durability, the Ludwig LAC35BCS Atlas Classic flat base boom stand incorporates the simple, light-weight approach of the original flat-based stands with enhanced, modern appointments. The highly portable LAC35BCS Atlas Classic boom stand was designed with the touring professional in mind.
- Aerodyne Tilter: A gearless, dual-axis rotating positioning system that easily places cymbals securely at any angle and keeps them locked where you need them to be
- Acculite Sustain Feet (Patent Pend): Standard on all Atlas Classic stands, Acculite Sustain Feet are designed to increase placement versatility compared to other flat based stands. Their dual-slot design allows for unrestricted, overlapping positioning using alternating heights on companion stands. Acculite's bottom chamber further creates a sonic barrier between the stand and the floor, improving resonance from mounted cymbals, toms and snare drums
- 12mm Convertible straight/boom tilter
- 7/8,3/4-inch tubing for light weight and portability
- Insulated tube joint clamps