The 000X1AE acoustic-electric guitar features the 000 platform and a smaller body design than the traditional Dreadnought, producing full, robust sound. Pairing the solid Sitka spruce top with mahogany-grained high pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides, the 000X1AE belts out rich clarity and plenty of projection. Equipped with Fishman electronics, this guitar has the look and sound of a highly collectible Martin, but goes for a price that anyone can afford. Embrace the dream of owning your very own Martin guitar. This model includes sustainable wood certified parts. See specifications for details.
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: N/A
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Back Material: HPL
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Side Material: HPL
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone