Known for its strong bass response, the D-35 features a three-piece back and a fingerboard bound in antique white binding. A Sitka spruce top, East Indian rosewood back and sides, and expressive quarter-inch straight top bracing offers balance and power for any situation. The timeless Dreadnought shape and rich bass tone has made it the choice for pickers, strummers, and players of bluegrass and folk from Johnny Cash to Seth Avett. Choose between the Fishman® Aura® VT Enhance™ or LR Baggs Anthem electronics for stellar amplification in the studio or on the stage.Specifications Overview
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Gloss
- Bracing Pattern: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Electronics: Optional