Martin D Jr. E
Fashioned for player comfort, clear powerful tone and easy action, the D Jr. E is reduced to approximately 15/16” of the full Martin 14-fret Dreadnought dimension (14 ¼” width at the lower bout) with an expressive 24” scale length. A solid Sitka spruce top features scalloped ¼” high performance X-bracing with a double asymmetrical tone bar. The back and sides are bookmatched from sapele, and Richlite, an ebony alternative with similar hardness and appearance, is chosen for the fingerboard and bridge. The D Jr. E comes factory-equipped with Fishman’s Sonitone sound reinforcement system and includes a nylon gig bag. This model includes sustainable wood certified parts. See specifications for details.
- Body Size: D Junior-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Hand Rubbed
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Scale Length: 24"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 3/4"
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Dreadnought Junior
- Back Material: Sapele
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Side Material: Sapele
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
Questions? Call our staff! We'd be happy to help. 1-866-386-5638