A Sitka spruce top is paired with mahogany patterned high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides for a very classic looking Martin Dreadnought. This 14-fret guitar cutaway features a hand-rubbed top and neck finish with a Richlite fingerboard and bridge and Fishman Sonitone electronics.
- Body Size: D-14 Fret Cutaway
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: N/A
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Back Material: HPL
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Side Material: HPL
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
Questions? Call our staff! We'd be happy to help. 1-866-386-5638