Martin LX1 Little Martin
While the Little Martin is the smallest guitar in the Martin Lineup, it is very big on tone, quality and versatility. The LX1 model features a solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany high-pressure laminate HPL back and sides. It’s ideal for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire. This model includes sustainable wood certified parts. See specifications for details.
- Body Size: Modified 0-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: N/A
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Scale Length: 23''
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 11/16''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: HPL
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Side Material: HPL
- Electronics: Not Available
Questions? Call our staff! We'd be happy to help. 1-866-386-5638