RainSong CH-OM1000NS Concert Hybrid Acoustic/Electric Carbon Fiber Guitar
Please call or email for pricing
RainSong CH-OM1000NS Concert Hybrid Acoustic/Electric Guitar
The best of all worlds. Designed with the performing artist in mind, the Concert Hybrid series harmoniously blends the best features from all our lines. We matched the warm and responsive unidirectional Carbon soundboard from the Concert Series, the mellow Carbon/Glass body construction from the Hybrid Series, and the intimate short-scale 12-fret neck. The stunning high-gloss finish on the soundboard is complemented by a visually pleasing satin body and the comfortable playability of a satin neck. Blacked-out appointments give the Concert Hybrid series instruments an understated yet distinctly suave appearance.
RainSong's most refined body shape, a unidirectional soundboard, hybrid body construction and a short scale 12-fret neck -- the perfect combination for an intimate instrument with a warm tone and surprising punch.
- Soundboard: All-Carbon Fiber Unidirectional Carbon soundboard crafted using Projection Tuned Layering technique. No soundboard braces. Pinstripe rosette
- Body: Carbon/Glass hybrid body. No body braces.
- Neck: 12-fret all-Carbon Fiber neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSongs Performance Shape Casting as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod.
- Accessories: Black Tusq&trade Nut, saddle and bridge pins
- Case: Customized hardshell case.
- Finish: UV protective, clear urethane. High gloss on soundboard, satin on back/sides/neck.
- Depth at end-pin: 4.125 inches
- Lower bout: 15.25 inches
- Body Length: 19.5 inches
- Neck width at nut: 1.75 inches
- Scale length: 24.875 inches
- Tuning machines: Black Gotoh with 1:18 gear ratio
- Overall Length: 38.5 inches
- Electronics: LR Baggs Element