The Blackjack ATX C series are a slimline no-nonsense line of guitars for the professional, packed full with pro-grade hardware and loaded with premium Seymour Duncan Pickups. With Sleek and contoured, low profile styling and a choice of Aged black or vampyre red satin finishes, this 8 String guitar demands to be noticed.
The Vampyre Red BlackJack ATX C-8 is crafted from a Mahogany body and neck for a darker and richer sound befitting the massive range of this instrument. the strings are fed through the body for added sustain and saddled with a Hipshot Hardtail Bridge and Schecter locking tuners for pinpoint tuning accuracy and tension maintenance of the 8 strings.
Sitting in the driving seat of this guitar are a pair of high output Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1 giving an organic and musical tone that is somewhat uncharacteristic of most active pickups. the resulting tone of the guitar mixes an ebodiment of power and drive and aggression with an innate warmth and depth. As a result the Blackjack ATX C8 is just as clear and articulate on clean tones as it is when everything is set to 11, showing its versatility and class.
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Scale: 25.5”
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany 3-pc w/ Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Inlays: Glow In The Dark Side Dot Inlays
- Finish: Aged Black Satin/Vampyre Red Satin
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Hardware Color: Black Chrome
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Bridge: Hipshot Hardtail (.125) w/ String Thru Body
- Neck pickup: Seymour Duncan BlackOuts AHB-1
- Bridge pickup: Seymour Duncan BlackOuts AHB-1