Shure Beta27 Instrument Microphone
Precision-engineered, large-diaphragm side-address microphone for professional live and studio applications.
The BETA®27 side-address condenser microphone is precision engineered for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording applications. Its flat frequency response and low self-noise provide unerring performance in demanding environments. A tight supercardioid pattern ensures high gain-before-feedback and maximum isolation from other sound sources.
Supercardioid polar pattern specifically targets the sound source consistently with greatly minimized bleed from off-axis sound sources
Tailored for superior transient response from a low-mass, 1” externally-biased, ultra-thin 24 Karat gold-layered Mylar® diaphragm
Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended lowend
-15 dB switchable attenuator handles extremely high SPLs with ease
Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
Internal pop filter with three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
- Type Condenser (externally biased)
- Frequency Response 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern Supercardioid
- Output Level 1000 Ohm load: 2.0 dBV, 2500 Ohm load: 8.5 dBV, THD of microphone preamplifier when applied input signal is equivalent to cartridge output at specified SPL
- Phantom power required? 48 Vdc phantom, 5.6 mA