Shure PGA27 Large Diaphragm Side-Address Condenser Mic
The PGA27 is designed for clear capture of vocal, acoustic and amplified sources in recording applications as well as live sound.
- Side-address microphone for vocal as well as amplified and acoustic instrument recording
- Condenser cartridge (requires phantom power) with cardioid polar pattern
- Large diaphragm with wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- Includes PGA27, shock mount, padded zipper case and user guide
The PGA27 is a professional quality instrument microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
Additional features include a high-pass filter for extra control of unwanted low-end signal and a -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility.
- Frequency Response 20–20,000 Hz
- Phantom power required? Yes
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Type Condenser
Questions? Call our staff! We'd be happy to help. 1-866-386-5638