Shure SRH240A Headphones with Attached Cable
SRH240A Professional Quality Headphones reproduce deep bass with clear mids and highs.
- For general listening
- Closed-back, circumaural earcup design
- Fixed, straight cable
- Includes SRH240A, threaded 1/4" nickel-plated adapter, and user guide
The SRH240A Headphones from Shure provide excellent sound reproduction and comfort.
With 40 mm neodymium dynamic drivers optimized for general listening and monitoring, the SRH240A Headphones reproduce deep bass with clear mids and highs.
Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for connection to most consumer and professional audio devices. Includes threaded 1/4" (6.3 mm) nickel-plated adapter.
Wide frequency range delivers full bass and detailed highs
Optimized performance for use with most pro and consumer audio devices
NEW: Re-engineered headband & earcup construction for more ergonomic, comfortable fit
Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Sensitivity 107 dB/mW
- Maximum Input Power 500 mW
- Frequency Range 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Weight 0.63 lbs (238 g)
- Cable Length 6.56 ft (2 meters)
- Cable Style Attached straight oxygen-free copper
- Plug Nickel-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack
- lmpedance 38 Ω
Questions? Call our staff! We'd be happy to help. 1-866-386-5638