Sire Marcus Miller V3 2nd Generation, 4 String, Sonic Blue
The entry-level bass in the V series is about Versatility. SIRE V3's meticulous combination of Marcus Miller-approved electronics, hardware, neck and body quality, and not to mention the rolled fretboard edges, surely makes it the finest model for its cost.
Adopting Marcus Miller's tone, V3's pickup set and preamp are designed to create versatile sounds suitable for many styles.
- The rosewood fingerboard with rolled fretboard edges adds more tonal depth enhancing the V3’s overall playability.
- The mahogany body stands as a great foundation for punchy-sounding pickups.
- The bolt-on Canadian hard maple neck of the V3 gives some snappy notes.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: New Marcus Miller Jazz Type
- Neck Material: Canadian Hard maple
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 34"
- Neck Joint: Four Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Fingerboard(Rolled Edges): Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 2.4 Medium
- String Nut: 4 String – Natural Bone 38mm width / 5 String – Natural Bone 46mm width
- Binding: None
- Inlay: White Pearl Dot
- Pickups: Marcus Standard J-Revolution Set
- Preamp: Marcus Heritage- 3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Controls: Volume / Tone (Dual Pot) | Pickup Blender | Treble | Middle / Middle Frequency (Dual Pot) | Bass, Mini Toggle (Active / Passive)
- Knobs: Plastic Jazz Type in Black
- Bridge: Marcus Standard Bass Bridge with Body Thru Hole
- Tuning Gear: Standard Open Gear
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pick guard: 3 Ply Black / White / Black