Sire Marcus Miller V3 4st 2nd Generation, Tobacco Sunburst
Sire Marcus Miller V3 4st 2nd Generation Features:
BODY – INDONESIAN MAHOGANY
The body is made with Indonesian Mahogany rather than Chinese Basswood, Agathis, or Nato : materials commonly used in common low-costing basses. Indonesian Mahogany is well known for its rich, full-bodied tone which produces a warm and clean sound.
EASE OF PLAYABILITY 1 PIECE HARD MAPLE NECK
The neck is made with one-piece Canadian hard maple. The hardness and strength of the hard maple minimizes the movement and stabilizes the neck to maintain its original shape and condition. The one-piece neck also minimizes the loss of vibration and maximizes the tone sustainability for a lasting tone.
Rolled Fretboard Edges
What only custom shops can achieve, is now on the Sire 2nd Gen. These rounded edges will give users a firmer and more natural grasp compared to other typical fretboards
MARCUS STANDARD-J REVOLUTION SET
The Marcus Standard-J Revolution Pickup Set is constructed with magnets and coils that have already been tested for compatibility with a mahogany body since this combination was previously used in the M3 models. This gives the V3 the unique, quality sound that is hard to find in introductory basses.
MARCUS HERITAGE-3 Preamp
SIRE’s unique preamp system is a perfect example that represents our technology and philosophy that is integrated into our instruments.With multiple tone controls, players have total command to achieve the perfect tone they desire. The use of 18v batteries enables the player to attain unaltered natural sounds with strong and powerful outputs. With the 3-band EQ, players are able to carry out versatility in sounds that will be suited for all music sessions and performances. All models are built with the option of both active and passive modes. Even in the passive mode, the volume, tone, and pickup balancer are fully functional, giving the players more control of the tone in any mode.
- Body Material : Mahogany
- Body Shape : New Marcus Miller Jazz Type
- Body Color : Tobacco Sunburst
- Neck Material : Canadian Hard maple
- Neck Shape : C-Shape
- Scale : 34”
- Neck Joint : 4 Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Fingerboard (Rolled Edges) : Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius : 9.5″
- Frets : Medium Small, 20 Frets
- String Nut : 4 String – Natural Bone 38mm width
- Binding : None
- Inlay : White Pearl Dot
- Pickups : Marcus Standard J-Revolution Set
- Electronics : Marcus Heritage- 3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Controls : Volume / Tone (Dual Pot) | Pickup Blender | Treble | Middle / Middle Frequency (Dual Pot) | Bass, Mini Toggle (Active / Passive)
- Knobs : Plastic Jazz Type in Black
- Bridge : Marcus Standard Bass Bridge with Body Thru Hole
- Tuning Gear : Marcus Standard Open Gear
- Hardware Finish : Chrome
- Pick guard : 3-ply Black/Wh/BK