Squier’s Vintage Modified Jazz Bass ’77 returns you to the age of disco funk and the dawn of punk with a sleekly offset body, crisp dual Fender®-designed pickups and a super-fast “C”-shaped maple neck. Comfortable and sonically versatile, this bass offers super ’77 sound and feel for today’s bassists, along with superior Squier performance and value.
Vintage-tint maple neck with “C”-shaped profile
20-fret maple fingerboard with white binding and white pearloid block inlays
Dual Fender®-designed single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
SLIM "C"-SHAPED MAPLE NECK
This model has a slightly thinner "C"-shaped neck profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) than most models, providing a fast, smooth and comfortable fret-hand feel.
These Fender-designed pickups are full of growling, authentic Fender tone.
STYLISH WHITE PEARLOID BLOCK INLAYS
Sophisticated white pearloid block inlays add a touch of class to this model, making it easier to navigate the fingerboard.
Body Material Soft Maple Body Shape Jazz Bass® Body Finish Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Vintage Tint Gloss
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Blocks
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge Pickup Fender-Designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup Fender-Designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Volume 1. (Middle Pickup)
- Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
Strings Fender® USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)