Wren and Cuff took the best of four different Ram’s head circuits (yes there were four!) to create a girthy distortion monster that will plaster a smile on your face every time you plug it in.
Yes the enclosure is a phenomenal recreation of the original units, but none of that matters if the pedals doesn’t sound amazing. And it really does. Dripping with sustain and rich in upper harmonic goodness this is the muff you have been looking for if you crave the original Ram’s Head sound.
- Original “3003” style circuit board
- All carbon composition 1/2 watt “brown-tone” resistors
- Mullard “tropical fish” capacitor clipping sections
- Extra heavy duty full sized enclosure built to take a beating
- On/Off slide switch like the original units