Yamaha Live Custom Oak Snare Drum
10% thicker than the plies used in the Oak Custom, the oak plies found in these shells deliver sound with greater power on the live stage.
Air Seal System for Superior Shells
Our "Air Seal System enables us to create shells that are perfectly round. This superior shell forming system forms the base for tonal excellence.
Sells feature Yamaha's exclusive Absolute Lugs. Their sophisticated design adds a touch of class to the drums.
Q type Release / DC3 type Butt
The new heavy-duty strainer is not only durable but easy, so in live situation you can quickly and safely release or tighten your snare.
Hi-carbon Steel 25 strands wires provides louder and stronger sound.
- Depth: 5 1/2"
- Diameter: 14"
- Model: DynaHoop (dark silver finished)
- Material: Steel (2.3mm)
- Type: Absolute Lug
- Tuning Bolts: 10
- Thickness: 6 ply 7.2mm
- Material: Oak
- Material: High Carbon Steel
- Snare Bed: 2.7mm
- Snare Name: Short Type Hi-Carbon Steel Snare (26 Strand)
- Butt Side: Q type (dark silver finished)
- Release Side: DC3 type (dark silver finished)
- Top: Remo Ambassador Coated
- Bottom: Remo Ambassador Snare
Questions? Call our staff! We'd be happy to help. 1-866-386-5638